Sunday, May 30, 2010

I won't hesitate no more, no more...to clean, that is

My favorite part of my living room
 
I finally got around to spring cleaning today.

Sweet sassy molassey. It has been horrific!

I moved the microwave to clean under it and found some sort of tar like substance..it took me an hour to clean it off the counter. No idea what it once was.

I found my juicemaker. It's been missing for 18 months.

I listened to my entire itunes library twice. I now despise all of my music. Yes, especially you, James Blunt.

If I sound a little strange, its probably because I have been inhaling cleaning chemicals all day.

I decided to clean the burner pans on my stove and found some HAIR CLIPS under them.

Seriously, hair clips?? How did they get under there? Do I really want to know?

I am headed for the bathroom next.

Pray for me.

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. forget your bathroom- head to my house to clean MY bathroom. I think I have finally accepted the fact that our downstairs bathroom will permanently smell like urine. Some moron but hardwood in it, and I've discovered that when my kids miss the toilet the wood just absorbs the urine and enhances the smell.
    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh the bathroom...that's always scary! :D

    I have something for you at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete