Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nobody knows it

Have you ever had a really crazy weekend?

I haven't.

Until now, that is.

My weekend included all of the following:

 
Getting Lost in Philadelphia


Trying Lobster Tail for the first time


Seeing a sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean and crossing another item of my "Bucket List"


Getting stuck on I-95 and seeing the Temple

Getting my hair to look like this!


Losing 20 dollars to the penny slots at the Tropicana in Atlantic City and remembering why its not a good idea to gamble!

More details to follow. Try and get some sleep, I know the excitement over hearing all the details must be killing you:)

Lori Ann

*this post is dedicated to my sister Erin. Thanks, Eri. For everything*

3 comments:

  1. Lor, I had a great time! I'm glad we went!!!!!!!! It was a memorable weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair color! You're living the dream, baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livin' it up in Jersey, knew you couldn't stay away? Did you visit The Gatsby?

    ReplyDelete