Friday, May 21, 2010

Live Your Dreams

So...sorry for the wait. I really wanted the anticipation to build:)

Anyway, after our crazy drive, we arrived in Atlantic City. Erin used her hotel skills to get us a free upgrade, we checked into our mini suite (which was sweet!) and then off to the second most important part of our trip..

THE BUFFET.

I have to use all caps because this buffet was AMAZING. I tried 3 foods I had never tried before: crab legs, lobster tail, and beef wellington.

They were all good, but I really just do not have a refined palate. I will always be a mac and cheese and coke kind of girl. (Stop crying, Dad. It's not your fault)

So, after the buffet, we played the penny slots. Erin won 60 dollars and I lost 20. Sigh. We walked away before the gambling fever took hold of us. :)

Anyway, the next morning, I woke up and crossed another item off of my Life To Do List:

See a Sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean



Lori Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment