Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cause part of you pours out of me In these lines from time to time

I know my blog has become a little depressing . Which is ironic because my life is actually going great! I am doing well at my job and I feel lighter and happier than I have in a while.

I guess its because, in the back of my mind, I keep thinking about how I am about to lose my four favorite friends. (my nephews and nieces) Well, not lose exactly. They are moving.

It won't be the same though, and we will never get these days back. It's the end of a chapter.

One of the best chapters of my life.

When one chapter ends, another always begins ..I'm excited to see where life takes me next.
 

Just don't forget me, ok?
 
Aunt Lori

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sad! Where are they moving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are moving to Pennsylvania. My brother in law got a great job in New Jersey. So, I will still see them when I go home:)

    ReplyDelete