Monday, July 19, 2010

Just a few more hours..aka the post with too many pictures!

This one line from Glee keeps going through my mind..

"Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy"

Someone ate my ENTIRE jar of olives in one day!!!

Someone could just not put them down, no matter how many times that someone said, "walk away from the olives"

Gosh, someone..get some self control!!

I am checking things off my "Bucket List" right and left...

Goals accomplished:




This one is a little blurry. It's my "see a sunset over the Pacific" goal

Goals still not quite accomplished:




Plus many many more.. Every time I accomplish a goal, I swear I add three new ones:)

Lori Ann

p.s.- If it was you that ate all of the olives, I forgive you..this time. Just don't let it happen again!!

p.p.s.- This blog title is dedicated to those babies in Pennsylvania. Thanks to Glee (how many times have I said that?) I love the Kiss song "Beth" and there is a line that says "just a few more hours and I'll be right home to you". I wish I could be home to see them.

1 comment: