Thursday, July 15, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday



It's time for Allison's Random Thought Thursdays again!!!

Here we go...

Today in group, we made lip gloss. This is an activity which I have had planned for a while, meaning to do it with a girls group.

There was a reason I wanted to do this in girls group. This is the reason.

Proving the age old theory that men and homemade beauty products DO NOT mix.


My lipgloss was kick-ass. It was a peach, cherry mix, made with poprocks (which I couldn't quite get to melt). You know you want the recipe!

The lipgloss is already working in my favor..a man is sleeping over at my house tonight!!

Unfortunately that man is my brother. Dang it!

I saw two little blond boys at a restaurant today and it almost made me cry. Not only did I miss my nephews, but I missed them as little guys of 3 and 4. It makes me think of that "sunrise sunset song" from Fiddler on the Roof. *sigh*




I need to move on to another one of my 100 greatest books..should I finish Walden or start Don Quixote?

I am probably the only therapist slash craft director in all the world.

It makes me feel kinda gangster.

Lolee

1 comment: