Saturday, July 31, 2010

My life is brilliant


I feel like every post I write is a compilation of random thoughts.

And I like it!

So, here we go..Random Thoughts Saturday Evening..

1. It's Harry Potter's Birthday!!!
The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches..born as the 7th month dies...

2. My sisters have been keeping me entertained all week. I have to say, I have the best sisters in the world. Congratulations on your new addition, Eri. You are the most kindhearted person I know. Congratulations on finding me a mini apartment in your future home, Danielle. You are gorgeous, I hope you know that.

3. Almost done Don Quixote..then on to Walden. Good lord, I can't stand Thoreau..brilliant man, but so smug.

4. I have been trying to save money and cooking experimentally. Behold, the results!!
(this photo is blurry on purpose..you dont want to know whats next to the corn)

5. This one is for you, Allison. I drove around the block three times to get a good picture!

Lori Ann 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lor! I love the "car" wash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I just gotta know what's by the corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a horrible concoction of chicken, potatoes, sour cream, and I dont even know what else. I was just throwing everything in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started reading this post way back when you first put it up, but I guess I never made it to the end, because I just now noticed that you posted a picture just for me! Awww...

    You should submit that to the "blog". It takes months, but she actually does post everything she gets. I wonder what they're actually washing. Whe knew "car" could be a euphemism?

    ReplyDelete