Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday


My sister's former roommate and an AWESOME blogger does RANDOM THOUGHT THURSDAYS...you should go check it out!!

Anyway, on with the random thoughts...

I am just not a big fan of the flower birds of paradise. I just don't get it.

My sister and her girls are moving up to PA to where her husband and boys have been waiting for them for a week. This makes me SAD, because I am going to miss those munchkins and game night with Jackie boy and Danielle, but HAPPY because now I can live my dream of peace and quiet. I swear I am ready for the rest home!

Today, the car in front of me was pulling up to red lights, looking both ways and then RUNNING the red light. What the heck? It was so strange. The law abiding anxiety that I feel was making me angry, but then I was like "eh.."

I hate the heat. Summer..when will you end? I despise you!!

My boss shaved his head bald.

I watched all of season 8 of Last Comic Standing on Hulu last night. Hilarious.

Now that Danielle is moving , I am going to have to wash my clothes at a Laundromat. Yuck. If someone asked me to live in sin with them, the first thing I would say wouldn't be "How dare you? NO!"..it would be "Do you have your own washer and dryer?"


1 comment:

  1. Yay! You joined me! And I think if I had to go to a laundromat I'd just throw away all the really grossly dirty clothes and buy new ones at Goodwill as the circumstances dictate. Maybe you should consider that...

    ReplyDelete