Friday, July 30, 2010

These are my Confessions: The Sister Edition



I confess:

I have the best sisters in the world.

Thank you so much.

The tributes mean so much to me.

My sister Erin always makes me feel like someone has my back.

My sister Danielle always makes me feel like someone sees my potential.

I have been crying at work all week.

 Like a psycho.

In two weeks I get to see my little muffin babies!!

 I am SO excited!

Someone else came out to me this week.

 That makes 4 people so far.

 Anyone else want to step up to the plate?

I hid in my office for 1/2 hour today and read Don Quixote.

My Dad keeps calling me to tell me about his plans for Paris.

 Apparently he has decided that he and my mom are going to make the trek to Normandy.

 I'm getting nervous that he is going to try and tour the whole country in 3 days!

I never got why the marsh mellows were such an important part of lucky charms.

 But today, I realized their importance to both the taste and textural balance of the Charms.

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Lor..I always have your back..even if it means I take out the sensai (a.k.a Momma D) in a kung fu fight. No seriously! We love you Lor..

    ReplyDelete