Thursday, January 27, 2011

Go on, take the chicken and run!



Intern number 3 and I left this note on the desk of Intern number 2.

 She doesn't know it yet, but she is supposed to help us release a chicken into the wild.
 (one of my life goals)

I know what you are thinking.."boy, those interns are lucky!

My supervisor never left me vaguely threatening letters" 

Lori Ann

p.s.- Laura (aka Intern number 2)- if anyone tells you that I said "if we get caught, lets run and let Laura take the fall" that is completely false. I promise:) 

3 comments:

  1. Next time you need to make it all creepy by cutting out each of the letters from magazines. Can you imagine how boring your work place would be without you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... this is intern # 2. Should I be scared?

    For what it's worth, I might have access to chicken and he may or may not want to be released into the wild.

    ReplyDelete