Thursday, January 6, 2011

So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower


Ok, so I admit it. My blog has gotten a trifle BORING, as of late.

I wish I had more exciting things to blog about.

But, I don't.

 Not that it will stop me from blogging anyway!

 So, prepare to walk the plank and read yet another AMAZING post from the infamous Lolee. 

Today's exciting topic: My goals for the month of January. 

I'm going to let the excitingness of this blog topic sink in.

I'm going to let it marinate...then I'm going to hit you with some knowledge!

LORI'S GOALS FOR JANUARY 2011!!!

1. Complete my entire to do list EVERY DAY

2. Read 1 therapy related book PER WEEK

3. Recognize good in other people (and tell them!)

4.Clean up before bed

5. Have a morning/evening beauty routine

6. DeClutter

Each one of these goals are things that have been nagging me for years, things which I think about DAILY and yet, have never mustered the energy to do. 

Wish me luck, and good luck to you with your goals, resolutions, and happiness projects!!

Lori Ann

p.s. As usual, my blog titles, now movie quotes instead of song lyrics, will probably only have meaning for me. Oh yeah. 

1 comment: