Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who


You know how most people don't really know you?

I mean, everyone has family and even a few friends who know them, but the majority of people you interact with will never really see beyond the facade.

With that in mind, I have decided to reveal 10 things you would NEVER know about me if I wasn't about to tell you right now.

Let's do this thing!!

10. In my almost three years of working in people's homes, I have never used their bathrooms.

 It doesn't matter if I am out for 2 hours or 10, I have trained myself not to have to go until I get home. 
(and its not a germ thing..I always think about how I feel when people ask to use my bathroom..which is never clean)

9. I was at Times Square for New Years Eve 2000.

8. I've seen hundreds of people naked.

 I've even chased naked people down the hallway!

7. I am weirdly fascinated by infection.

 When my finger was infected, I took pictures of it to send to my mom. 

6. I sleep in my recliner.

 I inherited my sister and brother in law's mattress when they upgraded and it is as hard as a rock.

5. I can't take certain adult responsibilities seriously.

 Like having interns.

 I just see them as new sidekicks, with whom I can plan crazy pranks and craft projects.

4.  I like drinking out of fancy cups.

 It makes me feel like I am living a little dangerously. :)

3. I love blinking Christmas lights.

 It makes me feel safe and like the world is still a safe and magical place.

2. I feel like the worst thing about being single is having to scrape the snow off of my own car.

1. I am still obsessed with Harry Potter

. I just don't talk about it anymore, because I don't want people to know I'm still obsessed (after 2 1/2 years) and judge me for it! 

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. Yes, we would NEVER know these things if you didn't tell us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel better, I am married and still have to scrape ice off of my own car because I leave earlier than my husband. It totally bites. Sometimes he does get me gas though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you before how obsessed my 7 year old is with Harry Potter? (I may have already told you this- so bear with me...)Anyway, I've never let him see it, but he has it in his head that it is the most AWESOME movie ever! Every time I am going somewhere or Andrew and I are watching a movie he will ask, "are you watching Harry Potter?" I think it is hilarious, and I think he is ready for the 1st movie now!
    I can't think of any confessions right now, but I know that I have plenty!!

    ReplyDelete