Friday, January 14, 2011

How convenient for you..and the clock

Ok, people.

 It's Friday night.

After talking myself out of going to bed at 8 pm, I decided to spice up my night by watching the entire second season of Say Yes to the Dress on netflix.

Yeah, I guess I am kind of a party animal.

Anyway, I spent most of my day in

 MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEWING

 training.
This is the therapeutic technique that employs a lot of reflective listening, etc..

It sounds something like this:

 client  "I don't want to be in therapy, you can't help me"

Me: "It sounds to me like you feel alone in what you are going through, and you are wondering if therapy will be able to help you"

Pretty sweet, right?

Be on the look out for me to utilize this technique on you at

ANY. GIVEN. MOMENT. 

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment