Sunday, January 30, 2011

Her tongue appears to be hinged in the middle, but she may turn out all right.

It's not often that I do two new things in one day. 

Today I did.

 I waxed my car.

 I dyed tulle with jello.

 Lucky for you I have pictures of this!

It turned out pretty sweet.

 Just the perfect shade of pink.

It's for Elly. 

I can't believe she is going to be 5.

Where did that red headed baby go?

Lori Ann

p.s.- Here is the start of the pink tulle wreath I am making for Elly!! 

p.p.s. I am kind of a crafting genius! 


3 comments:

  1. While I will not dispute the awesomeness of being able to say that you dyed tulle pink with Jello, I'm wondering if you're aware that they sell already-pink tulle at Walmart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't bring logic into this, Allison! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the pink Jello won't dye Elly pink too.

    ReplyDelete