Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ummm... I can't think of a good title, dang it!


Ok, as part of my New Years Resolutions, I have developed a series of Personal Commandments
(an idea from "the Happiness Project")

These commandments are guidelines I want to live by.

 I think that, by living by these, I will be happier.

Lori’s Personal Commandments


Be Lori

• Don’t let fear slow you down

• It’s ok to like what you like- you don’t have to be like everyone else

• Give yourself credit when it is due

• Clean- it will make you feel better

• Think Positive, Speak Positive

• Dress nicely, do your hair, wear makeup

• Do something uncomfortable weekly to grow

• Finish what you start- it will give you a buzz

Don’t make promises you can’t keep

• Embrace your annoyances

• Be the change you want to see

Lori Ann 

2 comments:

  1. I thought there were 10 commandments - you have 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because I have ascended to a higher level of righteousness. I am currently preparin for translation!!

    ReplyDelete