Thursday, March 29, 2012

And every word he spoke was rain

Random Thoughts Thursday
 (which I always steal from this blog)

1. I miss Sugar.

 It's a little lonely without her jumping out from behind every door and following me room to room.


2. Does it still count as therapy if I look up dental providers for my client while he works on his manuscript?



3. I've got a work conference tomorrow.

I always feel like such an adult when I have to go to these things.

But holy Hannah they are usually so boring.

 Between the awkward introduction games to the power points, these conferences make me feel a little deranged.

Therapists are so awkward.

(location of conference)

4. I am officially addicted to veggie burgers.

I usually don't like to push my preferences on others but I can seriously testify that if you haven't tried a veggie burger, you are missing out!


5. I've recently put some Hillary Weeks on my itunes.

 I still can't listen to it without feeling like I'm in the Chevy Malibu in Chicago, recording our miles and driving out to zone conference at the Pulaski. 

6. What quote would you want to see hanging in your therapist's office?

 I am going to make a subway art quote sign for my office this weekend, but I want to find something meaningful and appropriate.

 Any ideas?


7.  I need a new book series/ TV show/ movie to obsess over.

I am free falling around here, completely obsession free.

 It's unsettling.


Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. Come back to facebook! I miss you more than words! And in the meantime, Downton Abbey. Have you seen it? Or the United States of Tara. Now return and report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheel of Time - you'll thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the bloggy shout out! I've been wondering if anyone even reads anymore.

    Have you watched LOST yet? That will take you a while. And I would actually second The Wheel of Time series. I know, I know. But it really is very well written, and if you're looking for something to keep you busy and obsessed for a loooooong time, this is it. I used to re-read the whole series every time a new book came out, but the last time I tried that it took me 6 months (and I'm a fast reader), so now I just try to remember what was going on with all the characters and side stories, and I usually fail miserably and end up really really confused. But it's fun.

    ReplyDelete