Sunday, March 11, 2012

You and I

I am resisting the urge to make this post about my cat.

I fear that I am slowly becoming one of those people..the ones I have always mocked..the ones obsessed with their pets. But in all seriousness, when you have a cat as cute as Sugar, it's kind of your duty to share it with the world.

Isn't she precious??

Anyway, here are the random updates on my super exciting life!

1. I am going to check out the walking trails at Brandywine Creek State Park tomorrow. Cross your fingers for no serial killers lurking in the woods:)

2. I got a new dress. It's red and white. Now I have like 4 dresses. I am slowly turning into a 50's housewife. Just without the house or the whole wife thing.

3. I have been outside getting vitamin D everyday. I think it's been really great for my mental health. Also, I think I kind of have freckles. But not real freckles. We'll see. 

4. I am getting rid of all of the last holdouts of junk food in my apartment. Junior came up and now I have various things that I haven't wanted to get rid of. But after eating both Trix cereal and ice cream for breakfast, I have decided that my health is more important than a 30 second thrill of sugar.

5. But I'm having one more bowl of Trix before I throw it out in the morning:)

 Mom and her favorite child of all time..the Thomas muffin. 

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment