Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I get so lost sometimes

Ok, it's time to do this thing...

A new Spinster Chronicles series dealing with

 Things I am not emotionally qualified to work on with my clients but I do it ANYWAY! 

For the inaugural edition of this series I am going to list

 the 
ten best

pieces of advice and/or words of wisdom  I have given my clients.

 And it's real, people.

 I've really said all of the following things.

10. I guess its ok to threaten people at church,

 as long as you don't have a real plan or a weapon or anything.


9. You might want to talk to your priest about any exorcisms...

 I'm not really trained in that.


8. If we can't talk about it in front of people of any race,

 We aren't going to discuss it.
  (A group session in which  one of the boys I was working with looked around and said "Oh good, everyone here is white.." and then began to talk)



7. It's not really my place to say whether or not you should sleep with him.

You've got to make that decision.


6. I think it's important for you to see my Prom pictures.

 It's part of this journey.

(the above is not my real Prom picture.
 You will never see it!)

5. I don't think your hair color really impacts your mental health.

Unless you're unhappy with it, of course.


4. I mean, yes, I think I've seen a ghost a few times, but you have to decide for yourself if your house is haunted.


3. If Madonna makes you angry, it's probably time to take a break.

What else have you got in your itunes?


2. I always support a decision to recommit to celibacy.


1. If she was trying to poison you, she probably wouldn't have eaten the spaghetti too.

 Just wait to eat until she takes a bite.


So, yeah. I'm legit.

 Look for next week's edition entitled

"What not to say to your clients"

Lori Ann


 Your Daily Sugar

4 comments:

  1. Lori, I am gearing up to give you another lecture about not posting about work on your blog. You'll lose your job and where will my kids disposable income come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I'm a gonna like this new series. Can't wait for more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignore Danielle! This is going to be the best series ever! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete