Saturday, March 24, 2012

Eureka


I have kind of a weird thing that I haven't really told anyone except my sisters.

I don't find very many people funny. 

Most of the time when I am laughing it's polite laughter. 

Not that I don't have fun and enjoy other people, but I really only have five people that I find genuinely hilarious.

These people are the following:

My sisters

 This weird guy named Cliff

 Karen Pepper

 and one of my camp friends,

 Eureka 
(Well, her real name is Becky)

But let's not get technical.

And the magic of Eureka is that she looks like the quintessential

 "Mean pretty girl"

The one the tormented us all in high school.

But she is FREAKING hilarious, self deprecating, random, and sharp.

When I am around these people I feel like I am sharpening my mind and it forces me to think and be creative because they are so brilliant it inspires me.

 So, short story long, I went to the movies with Eureka tonight.

The Hunger Games again.

This time the viewing included discussion of:

 Ponchos
(to be fair, the topic of ponchos comes up in my daily conversations with most people)

 Jelly rubbing

 Recreating the spider monkey moment in Twilight

How to deal with break ups when not in your country of origin

 And tracking down a woman named Potluck.

I am so glad I got to see her again!

There are really some friends you shouldn't let go of.

 Becky is totally one of those. 

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I still havent seen the movie yet!! And you get to see it twice-I've gotta catch up. PS You are the fubniest! You crack me up every other second and I love it! I loce when your around because I know I will be amused and laughing. You are the entertainer and I am the viewer-I'm pretty sure you could do stand up.

    ReplyDelete