Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Ides of March

My SUPER INTENSE goals for today:

1. Use the phrase

"it's not a destination, it's a journey" 

in every single session with my clients.

It's my new catchphrase...it works so well in all conversations.

A few examples

"Hey, we are out of toilet paper"

"It's not a destination, its a journey"

"I am making spaghetti for dinner"

"It's not a destination, its a journey"

And on and on...

Back to the goals....

2. Get Sugar string cheese.

It's keeps her placid and docile.

3. Call the Elly belly and Katy kat and make plans for this weekend. 

4. Make wealthy friends.
 (well, this is my goal everyday.)

5. Fall desperately in love with an unattainable man.

Preferably gay

but I am also currently accepting the following forms of unattainability:

 A man engaged to an angry ginger

 mental illness

Priests

and those whose immigration status is forcing them to leave America forever.

That is all.

Lori Ann

Your daily Sugar

p.s.- On a completely unrelated note, about 3 years ago on this day I was weirdly consumed with an interest in  finding out more about my dad's brother Ray, who died at age 4 after being hit by a car.

 I was on the internet for hours and late that night I found his birth certificate.

He had been born on March 15th, the same day I was looking for him.

Weird, eh?

1 comment:

  1. In the Way of the Kings it's "Journey before destination"

    ReplyDelete