Friday, March 30, 2012

It's so quiet in the world tonight

Today I have two riveting events to share with you.

Brace yourselves and prepare for a 

triumph of the human spirit! 

Well, not really.

 I just like to say that. 

Event One: Work Conference


Oh yeah..can you feel the excitement building?


 It was so hard for me not to add "But my nickname is Eugene".

 So hard.


This was my agenda at 8 am.                                        This was my agenda at 4pm. 

So yeah..it was pretty thrilling.

The most thrilling part was the CEU'S!!

 6 down, 24 to go.

Event Two: Making subway art without Danielle's supervision.

Probably not my brightest idea.


 Step 1: I tried to paint a graduated blue theme with sparkle paint and stars on the outside.


 Step 2: Then I added the quote.

 It's by Vicent Van Gogh.


 Step 3: I painted over all of it with black.


Step 4: I pulled off all of the stickers.

 It didn't turn out how I expected but maybe Danielle can fix it for me!

If there is any justice in this world, it will be fixed!
(I am in a "making grandiose statements" phase in my life)

And nothing will change me! Not even the threat of death!

OK, maybe the threat of death.

So, all in all it's been a pretty exhausting day.

 Nothing like half sleeping through a work conference and hours of mediocre crafting to drain you.

Anyway,

Happy General Conference Weekend, people!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment