Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Euro trash Utopia


My favorite quotes from my sleepover with the kids:

" Go on with your lies, Aunt Lori"
 (Jack-Jack- when I told him that I had to take care of his mother as a child as she was a sickly)

"I think it's mad!!"
 (Elly- talking to me in the middle of the night about her cat Willow.)

She claimed she was scared to let Willow sleep with her because she felt that Willow was mad. (Willow was sleeping) 

"I put my gum behind my ear when I'm eating meals"
 (James- who later had to have gum cut out of his hair)

"Honey mustard- more than meets the eye"
 (James- discussing pretzel dips)

"You break all the rules!"
(Jack-Jack, referring to me letting them eat cookies for dinner, stay up late,
 and go see the fountain at night)

It was a awesome sleepover with my very favorite people. 

Let's do it again as soon as possible muffin babies!!

Aunt Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment