Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Raw meat is the new black

I had 7 cancellations at work today. Probably because it was 66 degrees and no one wants to go to therapy  when it is nice out. Not even the therapists. However, this gave me 7 blessed hours to get work done. And by "work", I mean taking self portraits on my phone. This is me with my contacts in. Breathtaking, isn't it??
This is Sugar, eating chips. My dad says she is a "trashcan cat" and will eat anything. She had raw hamburger at my parent's house for breakfast. That's how I like to roll too..raw burger for breakfast and chips for dinner.(and kitten chow for lunch) Boo-yah.

Oh yeah, I'm eating chips for dinner too. I can't eat healthy...Junior's here again. The burritos will make their appearance on Saturday night!!

Lori Ann

1 comment: