Wednesday, March 14, 2012

To let you go

Sugar and I got back on the heroine caffeine today.

 So much for that resolution.

I don't know if working in mental health and not having access to mass amounts of caffeine really go hand in hand. 

On a more optimistic note,

I did stop myself from buying 8 dollars worth of Easter Candy.

And Sugar is kind of off the cat nip.

 After all...

Quitting isn't a destination, it's a journey

Honestly, I don't know that Sugar and I are the best influence on each other.

She hasn't gotten behind my no soda pledge at all and I keep buying her cat nip mice.

 We're enablers at best and unhealthy co-dependents at worst.


This blog just keeps getting better and better, right?

Lori Ann
  &
Sugar December


1 comment:

  1. It's time to change the blog name to the "The Spinster and Sugar Chronicles' I LOVE the direction this blog has taken since Sugar entered the picture

    ReplyDelete