Monday, March 12, 2012

If words could make wishes come true

Today was filled with my three favorite things:
(well when tequila, strippers, and taunting the cops aren't readily available)

 Experimental vegetarian cooking

 Beautiful  PA countryside,

And time with my Sugar shaker!!


I've come to accept that I will not be able to stop myself from posting at least one picture of the Sugar cookie every post.

I was looking for Brandywine Creek State Park
(which is 3 miles from my apartment) 

But got lost and drove through about 20 miles of stunning PA/DE countryside.

Rolling hills, covered bridges, narrow, winding roads, old stone walls and houses that are older than our country.

It honestly takes my breath away. 

There is no place more beautiful in all the world to me.


I was driving, taking a picture and making a wish all at the same time.


This picture doesn't even do it a little justice.

 It.Was.Stunning.

Anyway, I wrote a post about my experimental black bean and artichoke burritos here.

 Look it up if you are feeling adventurous. 

I will begin my highly anticipated series  tomorrow.

Brace yourselves!! 

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you didn't cook the artichoke before you made your burrito. If that is the case, please see my cooking instructions on the other blog. If that isn't the case, please ignore my comment on your other blog....

    ReplyDelete