Friday, November 15, 2013

Can only make me stronger


You guys,

I just officially registered for a half marathon!!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.

Also, as of today, I've lost 150 lbs total.

I need to stop posting self congratulatory posts however.

After posting how much I love walking/running, I was out on the track today, grumbling the whole way. It was ridiculous. I had to push myself to complete just 3 little miles.

I've got to get tougher if I'm going to complete 13.1!!

Mark your calenders for March 30th, 2014!

Lori Ann

p.s.- Therapy secrets will be posted this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Lor, You look JUST like Dad in your previous post picture. With the glasses, you especially look like his senior picture. I never thought any of us really resembled him (except for shoulders :) ), but you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that also disproves Erin theory about you being a love child :)

    ReplyDelete