Sunday, November 3, 2013

You've moved on




I am so excited for the progress I've made in the last year or so. This is the difference between me at my
highest weight to now. I still have about 100 lbs to lose but I feel so much better.



Two of the things that have made me the happiest about losing weight have been:
1. My skin is so much clearer. I think this is related to giving up soda. I kinda love my skin now.
2. Someone told me that I looked just like my mom. I'd rather be compared to my mom than any supermodel on Earth. She is gorgeous.

If I can keep going and make long lasting healthy life choices and really get moving with my exercise, I wonder where I could be in one year from now?

Lori Ann

8 comments:

  1. I am so over the top proud of you. Really. You inspire me to make better choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Of course, I was making the choice to eat candy for lunch today. I wish I was as inspirational as I portray myself to be:)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote all of those replies but I was signed in under my sister's name. Sorry!!

      Delete
  3. You amaze and inspire me. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete