Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I found you here

Random Tuesday Night Updates

This is sunset from my office. It makes staying late at work not as tragic
This is sunrise from the Walmart parking lot. Yes, I go to Walmart before sunrise. I refuse to consider what that means about me and my life :) 

I tried to take a picture of myself with sunrise in the background. But the sunrise didn't show up. I must have outshone it or something:) 

I finally got my ancestry breakdown from 23andme! Who knew that I was part Finnish? So weird.


My friend Michele told me today that she has read my entire blog. All 4 painful years. Yikes. Later in the day she said that she had a headache. I wonder if there is a correlation there somewhere...?
(but seriously, coolest friend ever!)

A new client of mine came into my office today and immediately said "Oh my gosh, you' re so young!" Did I say new client? I meant my favorite client. (p.s.-I told her that I was going to brag to everyone I knew about this and she gave me full permission to do so)

My trainer Tory asked me to write a testimonial for the gym that they can post on their website. I already know what I want to say. "Tory is evil. Run, run, run far away!"

This whole healthy living crap has thrown my schedule out of whack. I've been going to bed no later than 9 pm and waking up around 4 or 5 ish. I'm like Ben Franklin. Or whoever it was that said "early to bed and early to rise make a man healthy, wealthy, and wise".

Except for the 'healthy, wealthy, and wise" that is me to a T.

It's going to be a LONG day tomorrow. Wish me luck!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. We will get through the day together!!!!! Couldn't do it without you......

    ReplyDelete