Thursday, November 28, 2013

the 5th President of the United States


James Ray Monroe. 

Of all of my nieces and nephews, James would appreciate a sappy tribute the least. He avoids kisses, runs from hugs, and despises when I call him my 'turkey baby'. 
(even though his birthday is on Thanksgiving today)

So, in his honor, I will try to dial down the sappiness.

James, 

You're pretty cool, dude.

From your classically white dancing skills, to the weird arm pit sounds you like to make, to your recent love of learning bad language- everything about you is pretty dang awesome.

I can't believe you are in the double digits now. I remember the day we picked you up from the turkey aisle...ummm.... you were born at the Hospital.

 I knew that very day that you were going to be the best thing that ever happened to us.

Never, ever change, James. 

I love you so much

Umm... I think you're kinda ok. 

See? Not that sappy. 

Happy Birthday to the best d@#& nephew in all the world!
 (that bad language was for you, Jamesaroni!)

Love,

Aunt Lori

1 comment:

  1. You seem like a pretty cool aunty!
    And "classically white dancing skills" Love it!

    ReplyDelete