Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sugar, Sugar


I am trying to make a Christmas card of me and Sugar. 

But she won't wear a Santa hat. 

Cooperation. That is all I ask for.

I am so,so,so,so,so,so,so glad that I only have to work 3 days this week. 

I am so glad that this time next month Erin will be out visiting!

I am so glad I made myself walk 6 miles today even though it was freezing cold and even though I still feel like I was hit by a bus and my feet are kind of blistered. 

I am so glad that my nice, warm bed is waiting for me. Sweet, blessed sleep sounds so amazing right now.

And yes, it's only 8:15 pm.

Lori Ann


5 comments:

  1. 6 miles in the cold? I need some of your motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture/card of you and Sugar......Love your smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still counts as a selfie even if you included the cat

    ReplyDelete