Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Que han de llorar cuando te vayas

It's a wonder I get anything done at work between taking selfies and plotting revenge on my coworkers. 
So, one of the things I know you all love about this blog is hearing me talk about myself.

I'm kind of fascinating like that, I know. 

Therefore, you'll be especially psyched to see me write the following:

In the tradition of the recent facebook trend,

Here are....

10 things you probably don't know about me.

(The weird Wednesday Night Edition!)

10. My favorite album of all time is Songs about Jane by Maroon 5

9. I'd rather have a baby than a dog. Being a dog owner sounds so exhausting.

8. Some of my clients get angry if I don't have candy available. I've set a bad precedent.

7. I never intended to become a therapist. I really just fell into it. Most of my life I planned to be a lawyer. 

6. I judge men who take baths

5. If I weren't Mormon I would honestly consider converting to an Amish lifestyle

4. I know all 4 verses of the Star Spangled Banner. (well, there are 8 really, but only 4 are usually in hymn books)

3. When I go into Walmart I just start walking fast. I can't stop it. I feel like I have to zip around in there. I also tend to forget what state I am in when I'm in Walmart. 

2. If I were 18 again and starting college I think I'd want to train to be a general contractor. I would love to restore old homes for a living.

1. Some songs make me feel angry and even nauseated. Like that Cruel Summer song from Karate Kid. And that weird song that goes "travel the world and the seven seas, everyone is looking for something" 

I hope that helps to satisfy the insatiable curiosity that you all have about me:) 

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Lor- I love you and think you're awesome but I'm on the verge of having a selfie intervention with you. I demand that in place you just post pics of Thomas. Don't hate congratulate!

    ReplyDelete