Wednesday, November 27, 2013

You're gonna be the one that saves me


I am completing my Thanksgiving Day post one day early.

A. Because I am between clients right now and

B. Because tomorrow is not only Thanksgiving but the birthday of one James Ray Monroe and I need to write his blog tribute on his birthday.

So...

Here is what I am Thankful For This Year
 (the unabridged list)

I am thankful for:

My bright pink running shoes.

My middle name. I don't know if you caught it but I am kind of obsessed with the 'Ann'. It's all Ann mania from here on out!

My cat Sugar- who has enabled me to make the graceful transition from odd, awkward older single girl to official Spinster crazy cat lady.

My new friends. The ones that won't let me self isolate and listen to my endless whining. You know who you are!

My religion. The more people I counsel, the more grateful I am to have the Gospel in my life. It's made me who I am.

And of course, my home, family, country, job, etc, etc, etc, etc..... I am truly, honestly, and deeply thankful for all of these things. But the number one thing I am thankful for and am blessed by in my life....

Jack Allen, James Ray, Elizabeth Mae, and Katherine Danielle.

My nieces and nephews. My fellow secret club members. My stealing Uncle Dave's captain crunch co-conspirators. My youtube party dancing partners.

My four favorite people in all of the world.

Thanksgiving won't be the same without you.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment