Friday, November 1, 2013

It feels like home to me

Random Pictures, Videos, and Life Events. 

Happy All Saint's Day, people!!

First the random I love PA video I made tonight because I was bored and couldn't justify stealing anymore Halloween candy from my nieces/nephews. 

And I can't force myself to do anything constructive on Friday night:)


Now on with the randomness..

The Elly Jump!
She poses with me if I practice soccer with her. It's a win-win.
Our pumpkins with a pumpkin!
p.s.- Could my nieces be any more colorful?
At my doctor's office. Where she told me that I AM NO LONGER DIABETIC!
 Thank you 145 lb weight loss:) 
Halloween morning from my parent's back porch. My ipad camera doesn't capture the vivid colors or the spooky, fog shrouded feeling.
A little preview of about 15 years from now. 4 Monrobies in the back of the paddy wagon.
I need ideas on how to get revenge on my coworkers. They George Clooney'd me. 
I will now explain the George Clooney incident, even though you didn't ask and most likely would rather not know.

A month or so ago we had this "think positive' company planning type in service. During the in service, we had to make collages with our table. I happened to be at a table with one of our psychiatrists and our office manager. Upon finding a full page picture of Rand Paul, I made the rash announcement that I thought he (and all libertarians) to be hot.

This did not sit well with them. At some point, Diana (the doc) said "He's no George Clooney- in looks or politics". 

It became clear that our taste in men and politics were just about opposite. 

So, I innocently hung a picture of Rand Paul on her office door. 

I had no idea what I had just started.

Random pictures of George Clooney started appearing in my client files. 

In response, I made her and the office manager (Michele) mugs that said "Limited Government is sexy" and " George Clooney is overrated" (or something like that)

Then they did THIS.

I counted 20 George Clooney pics in all. They had IT change my sign in password to George Clooney. Then 10 people came into my office with George Clooney masks on and DANCED. 

How can I beat that?

I need to get Rand Paul to Penn Foundation. ASAP.

Wish me luck and HAPPY NOVEMBER!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! You cannot beat 10 George Clooneys dancing in your office - you must concede defeat!
    And as for you beating diabetes.... Congratulations! That is incredible Lori! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete