Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I want to be sedated


 Lori Ann's Random Thoughts

The "Its the middle of the day Wednesday and I am already tired and angry" Edition!

Let's do this dance!

1. It was my sister Danielle's birthday yesterday. I've really been working on trying to give people what they want. So, in her honor, there was NO tribute post. I know she despises them.
 (But happy birthday anyway and you are an amazing sister!!)

2. I have over 900 posts on this blog. Holy Hannah..900 posts of insanity.

3. I have not done any training for almost 3 weeks. Because my half marathon is in less than 3 weeks and that's how I roll. I am not motivated until I am in crisis. This one might kill me. If so, remind my mother that I want my ashes spread over the Qmart and a store bought cake brought to my gravesite every year on my birthday. And all other major holidays.
(NO ONE eats the cake. Just leave it there and don't ask any questions) 

4. Speaking of which, I am eating like a college student. Yesterday I had popcorn for lunch. Today I had easy mac. Next on my list...ramen. No. Yuck. Maybe I will be a real adult and pack something tomorrow.

5. I am kind of obsessed with my sister's new cat. I say multiple times a day "I want that ginger cat!"
Look at this thing!

But then I remember that I've got this crazy thing...
My Sugar Cookie!

And I feel happy again.

6. One week until we leave for Michigan! And I can accomplish my bucket list goal of leaving flowers on my dad's parents graves. (as I did not attend either of their funerals). We are going to try and find my Uncle Ray's grave as well.

My next client will be here in 28 minutes.

Peace out, girl scouts!

Lori Ann
(Younger sister of the infamous, now 29 year old Danielle Christian!)

1 comment: