Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's not a dream

More Random Life Updates

The "It's Thursday and my adult group starts tonight and I'm not ready at all. Except for the cookies. I've got the cookies" Edition

Sugar's cat bed has officially been moved to the end of my bed.

I think that is what they call "Level 3" in the crazy cat lady hierarchy.

The next level is where we eat from the same dinner plate.

Then we start dressing alike.

I hope she likes over sized shirts and wrinkly skirts and flats.

I have been watching THIS video with Danielle's kids.

It's probably boring to anyone but us but my nieces and nephews love it.

There are moments when I really feel like the miniature versions of them are still out there somewhere.


Jack Jack is almost taller than my mom.

Yikes.

As mentioned yesterday, I haven't been training lately.

BUT..goal setter that I am,(though not always goal accomplisher) I have set a goal to complete 60 miles before the next halfie (in exactly 16 days and 21 hours).

 Which might not sound that stressful but I am going on 'vacation' for about 5 of those days.

By 'vacation' I mean the pilgrimage to Michigan.

Get ready for me to WAY overgram that car ride and visit.

(I am going to the lower right palm area of Michigan, by the way- just under the thumb!)

My adult social skills group starts back up tonight.

We've got some new members.

But more are welcome.

If you are concerned about your social skills, please join us tonight at 7:30 pm.

We're in the conference room of the Blue Wing.

(The rival wing to my wing- the Red Wing- we just lost our psychiatrist but we have some experts in BPD so we can still kick the Blue Wing's trash!)

Anyway

There will be cookies.

And one socially inept group leader.

T minus 11 hours until I am back in bed.

With the Sugar Cookie sleeping at the end :)

Wish me luck!

Lori Ann

p.s.- My parents have recently gotten into some serious home renovation.

I told them it was getting too fancy for me there and I might have to move out.

 Weirdly enough, they didn't seem that distressed by this idea.

 They were probably just hiding their tears behind those smiles and nods of encouragement, right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment