Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm laughing on the car ride home with you

The 3 day trick or treat marathon kicked off tonight with my sister taking her kids to the Halloween activity at the nursing home my mom works for. She let me and Jr tag along:) 

Someone told us (Danielle and I) that we looked like my mom and it made me so happy.

Katy as a cat and her stuffed cat (Snarfie) as a witch
James. My sweet baby James. 
So strange and yet so awesome. 

These are the days I've been waiting for. The days when the kids are old enough to not be running wild but young enough to still be caught up in the magic of Halloween.

Kudos to my sister for practically making every single costume by hand. 

And thanks for letting me be part of the Halloween magic.

It means the world to me. 

Lori Ann
(the one that looks just like her mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment