Friday, June 27, 2014

Be my friend

The Thomas muffin

The Weekend before July 4th Weekend Agenda

Let's do this thing, people!!

Here are the highlights from my 33 item weekend agenda:

Take Elly to get a pedicure (I may even brave it myself..we'll see)

Mow the lawn.
 Every weekend I get in a fight with the old man about who is going to mow the lawn. I told him that he is 63 and he just got a double knee replacement. I would be forced to kick my own lazy a#% if I let him do it.

Do some service.
 (Like cleaning my brother's bathroom service...yikes)

FINALLY get in touch with my visiting teaching people.
 Poor things.
 They probably have no idea who I am.

Spend 30 concentrated minutes playing with Sugar. I don't think she gets enough mental stimulation.

Teach my primary class more wild and crazy Old Testament history.
 We're finally getting to the really good stuff. The Israelites have just arrived in the Promised Land. Now I can use this as a launching pad to share my thoughts on the Middle East...

Mail Erin's 4th of July package.
 If only people would stop eating her tasty cakes and then TAPING THE BOX SHUT LIKE I WON"T REALIZE WHAT THEY'VE DONE, MOTHER!

I want to walk at least 10 miles.
I've got 260 to go before August 24th. That's an average of 4.4 a day. I need to get some miles under my belt.

Get back to the gym. I've got to get my strength training start again.
 Cardio isn't enough to prepare for this half marathon.

Stop tormenting people with my weekend to do lists :)

Lori Ann

2 comments: