Monday, June 23, 2014

Challenge what the future holds


My training this morning! I love my Nike plus running app!

So, today I got to work about 5 1/2 hours early. Because that's how I roll, yo.

So, instead of my usual laps around my work campus, I decided to venture into nearby downtown Sellersville, PA for my morning training. (I call it 'training' because it sounds more hardcore than 'walk sometimes half hearted jog')

It was SO beautiful and interesting and those 6.1 miles flew by. Well.. the first 5.1. The last one- as I trudged up the hill back to my office kind of crawled by. But..here are the highlights!!

It's hard to read but this is a restaurant called the Washington House and it's been there since 1742.

I love the stone Churches in PA. They are all so beautiful and make me feel like I've stepped back into early American history.

Random Sugar picture. Because she is SO precious.

This picture cannot begin to capture how beautiful this little river was.

For every picture I took, I resisted the urge to take 10 others. I walked through the downtown shops area, the park, the back trails, everything.

I was a little nervous because I like my routine. But it really pays to get out of your comfort zone.

Walking and/or running doesn't seem like such a chore when you are surrounded by this kind of beauty.

If you haven't gotten out of your routine lately, I highly recommend it.

We'll see where my training adventures take us next!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment