Saturday, June 28, 2014

Maybe I'm amazed

It's been about 14 months since i wrote THIS post. 

I looked like this. 

And I was so proud of myself because I had just started walking again. 

I walked 2.2 miles that morning. 

The scary thing is that about 6 months before the above picture, I weighed 40 lbs more and couldn't walk a quarter mile. 

14 months later and this morning I walked 10.2
(my feet are still burning an hour later)
And yes, I take pictures at a more flattering angle then I used to ;)
It's been 14 months and about 131 lbs since that first picture.
  (and 171 overall lost)

I hope 14 months from now finds me completing a marathon and at my goal weight
 (I've got about 60-70 lbs to go)

Yay for happy life changes!!

Yay for me not giving up like I have so many times in the past. 

Thanks for following me on this crazy, crazy journey. 

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. You truly are an inspiration....and I have a hard time remembering the "old" you......even if you take a break...you don't take it for too long before you reinspire yourself to work towards your next goal.....you truly are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so admire your determination and courage. This is amazing. I can't wait to see what else is in store for you, because I think it's going to be pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU for allowing us to follow you on this journey!

    ReplyDelete