Wednesday, June 25, 2014

To my eyes

Things that are making my really happy in my life right now

Talking to my dad about music and planning to take my sister's kids to music fest in August

Feeling like I am really going to be able to do this halfie in August. Even if I have to drink 2 gallons of water while I do it.

Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt

Mid-Term Mania. It didn't go our way in Mississippi last night but that's ok. Hopefully we will have an amazing midterm :)

Sending Erin cat pictures at 3:45 am her time.

Sugar sleeping with me all night instead of being in the woods fighting hedge hogs

Being done at 4 pm today

My group therapy pizza party tomorrow night

Impulse purchasing really crappy love stories on Amazon and then screaming at my phone "I paid 5.99 for this?"

Sending strange 4th of July packages

Having out loud conversations with the donuts on the treat table. "Why are you here again? What is wrong with you? Don't you care about my goals?"

Going to the gym tonight. Because I AM GOING. Hold me accountable, people!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment