Friday, September 12, 2014

Always say we're going to stop


I am so happy it is Friday.

For some reason, the last two weeks have DRAGGED!

But, as always, when the weather cools down, I start to feel happy.

It feels like fall today.

Like legit fall- not just a moderately hot day that is about to get much worse.

The sisters are coming over for dinner.

I am having a sleepover with the Elly bean.

There may be some experimental baking happening.

So, pretty much the Best. Friday. Ever.

Once I get through precisely 4 hours and 50 minutes of work- WITHOUT MY PHONE!

 How could I forget it??

 I am going through withdrawal after 4 hours.

 Now I'm going to have to WORK in between appointments.

I hope you all have the festive Friday night of your dreams!!

Lori Ann

p.s.- I will be in Utah this time 3 weeks from now! (and we are having our mini reunion that night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment