Sunday, September 28, 2014

Might as well jump

I've been running around with our sister missionaries lately and haven't gotten to blog. 

I had a hard time talking them into 'jump shots' but once they agreed, it spiraled out of control!

Jump shot mania!!

 Sisters Jensen and Adams behind our church (no filter!)
 Sisters Zeller, Simmons, and Bischoff to the side of the church. 
 Sisters Jensen and Adams by the Milford Fall Festival
 Sisters Jensen and Adams in a 100 year old barn
 At the top of the Rocky Stairs! 
 In front of Independence Hall
 By the Bridge! 
 At the Art museum
On the cobblestone backstreets of PA. 

I tried to do a 'jump shot'....this was the horrific outcome. Brace yourselves!! 

 Standing on top of this weird stone things with the Philly skyline in the background. Good start. 
 Preparing to take the leap. 
I can't explain this picture. It's tragic and odd. I guess jump shots, 70 extra lbs and being in your mid 30's just don't mix :) 

I am going to Salt Lake City this weekend!

 I am excited to see my sister, her cats, and my mission companions!!

 Get ready for those posts (I am totally going to photoshop myself to look super hot and leave their side of the pictures untouched...yeah...(that's me saying "YEAH" in a smug, sing-songy way)

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment