Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sugar, sugar

Oh man. 

I am in the middle of a two day juice fast.

I am trying to detox from sugar. 

As I was literally eating it for every meal. 

Just straight out of the bag. 

I feel a little out of it. 


I think this picture illustrates the sugar shock that my system is going through. 

My eyes look vacant. 

And holy hannah, how did I not know my forehead was that wide?

Scary. 

Anyway, to keep my mind off the sugar, I have been working on this!!! 


My mission scrapbook! 

It's fabulous! I only wish I could have captured all of the really amazing moments. 

But most of those moments don't lend themselves to having a picture taken.

Now I am just scrap booking my life.

It turns out I haven't been the most reliable of record keepers as I can't even fill a small scrapbook with my life pictures. 

It's probably better to leave most of it to mystery and urban legend anyway:) 

And, most importantly, it's keeping me away from the sugar. 

So, it's a win-win. 

Lori Ann

p.s- I wanted to say thanks to everyone who comments on my posts. I am not passively aggressively seeking for validation (or more comments!) in saying this but I know this blog is kind of like a weird diary of the tedium of my daily life. I appreciate the feedback and support you give me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment