Sunday, September 7, 2014

Go round and round

Randomness.

I have been scrap booking like a crazy person all weekend. 

I didn't get any of my cleaning done. 

It's insanity. 

Here are some of my favorites from the insane amount of pictures and things I looked at this weekend! 

My cousin Lisa and I

Eri and Danielle- evil older sisters unite! 

All of us. Not sure what is happening here. It was the 80's. 

All of us and our cousins Lisa and Greg. 

I hadn't seen any of these before today. They are amazing!! 

Me and Erin with Jr

My kindergarten picture. I had the same lack of smile as always :) 

My mom at her baby shower for Jr. She was 20. She looks just like Erin!

She does this EXACT same face EVERY day! 

Every single thing from my mission is now contained in these two books. 

I snuck this thing into my office. We'll see how long until they make me get rid of it :) 

And my fall decorations are already up!

Ok- so very random, I know.

But I am feeling a little dizzy from over focusing on scrapbooking.

I'm taking a break until next weekend!

Lori Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment