Monday, September 15, 2014

Wake me up when September ends

Random Weekend Highlights
 
 We went down to my mom's office to help her clean before their state inspection.
 
This is the first thing I saw upon entering.
 
 It's not just me, right?
 
 Other people HAVE TO suspect her of being a serial killer too.   
 
 The Elly magic slept over on Friday night and Saturday morning, we made scones!!
 
 She was telling me stories of us making scones in years past and it was so cute to hear her telling me childhood stories.
 
 She also did my hair at least 10 times.
 
Excuse the fact that I look NUTS in this picture.
 
I think she woke me up to do my hair at like 6 am.
 (I know...no one should be this sexy upon first awakening, amirite?)
 
The sisters emotionally blackmailed me into coming to our Relief Society Crafting day.
 
 It was so much fun!
 
I feel bad for anyone that reads this blog and is also my facebook friend.
 
You see this crap twice.
 
 I am trying to move my mind to obsessing over my fitness level again by doing before and afters.
 
We'll see if it works!!
 
I hope you had a totally kick ass weekend.
 
Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. Dude you lost a whole person (in pounds!)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Now I just need to lose another 60-80 and I will be done! (except for the whole maintaining it thing) :)

      Delete