Friday, September 5, 2014

Do it all again

Dawn and I had a crafting party tonight.

(Dawn, as you'll recall, is one of my favorite coworkers. She keeps me sane!)

We craft on Friday nights because we are edgy like that. 

We had originally planned to craft under the influence of moonshine and maybe heroine but decided that chips, chocolate and water would work just as well.

Since we both have declared it fall, we decided to make wreathes!! 

I love crafting at Dawn's because she has the cutest house.

It looks and smells like fall magic. 

\

The supplies. 


 Our crafting assistant.

 She actually didn't do all that much crafting. 

She mainly asked for chips and looked cute. 


Dawn's finished wreath!! 


Mine. 

Odd, I know.

 Crafting is like a language I really wish I could speak and have a lot of interest in, but I just don't get it. 

Before crafting, I went out again with the sisters today. 

They try so hard. 

I am happy that I have gotten more involved in missionary work. 

It reminds me of how blessed I am to have the Gospel in my life. 

Lori Ann

p.s.- My parents are watching a 9/11 documentary. It's featuring phone calls from people in the planes and in the towers. It's making me sick to my stomach. I don't know how they can watch it. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I need to send you a Halloween package so you can have your halloween celebration!! (even during spring!!)

      Delete