Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sugar and Spice and everything nice

It's Random Thoughts Tuesday!

The "my two o'clock was a no show and I should be doing paperwork but I don't want to" Edition!

So.... I continue to scrapbook like a crazy person.

Do people even scrapbook anymore?

Or just have facebook albums?

Now, when you come visit I can make you look at my exciting Europe scrapbook...or my mission scrapbook...or the one I am calling "My entire life, baby" scrapbook.

It's bound to be 3 of the most delightful hours of your life.

Speaking of delight, I got to see the love of my life this weekend.

She's actually the daughter of one of my coworkers.

That's right. I said daughter.

Meet KELLY!

The cutest thing EVER!!!

Only possibly rivaled in cuteness by this crazy thing.

(she has been out battling the hedgehogs again!)
I am going out with the sisters again tonight.

I am going to give them this picture of myself.

It's kind of inspirational, right?


Sometimes I am so inspiring it brings tears to even my own eyes.

Anyway...

back to work.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment