Saturday, September 6, 2014

I will remember you

So, missionary work is still my current obsession but, now that my feet have healed from that crazy half marathon, I am shifting back into weight loss and fitness.

(and by 'shifting' I mean "kinda thinking about doing something while I eat fiddle faddle for breakfast")

What I am trying to do more than anything is keep myself inspired when it feels like progress is really slow. 

So, here are some before and afters.

You've probably seen them before, but I need to see them again. 

So that I don't ever go back. 

 Hopefully this time next year my current 'after' pictures will be my new 'before' pictures :) 

LORI BEFORE 



The infamous license picture. Oh. My. Gosh. 

LORI AFTER

Still with the same, angry blank expression.


So, clearly I am hot at any size. 

But hot and healthy is my ultimate goal :) 

We're 70% of the way there, people!

Let's get the last 30% done and then...

Endure to the end!!

(without fiddle faddle. Oh how I'll miss you fiddle faddle)

Lori Ann

4 comments: