Thursday, September 18, 2014

In and Out

Ok, people.
 
Another exciting update in the life of Lori!!
 
 I LOVE PA sunsets...especially in the fall.
 
 And it really feels like fall now. It's magical!
 
 I've been going out with the sisters a lot.
 
 The poor things.
 
They have this carefully planned and well spoken message they are sharing and therapist and blabbermouth that I am, I am constantly interjecting with weird stuff.
 
 Like talking about where you can get the best pizza in Quakertown.
 
This thing (my niece's cat Hobsy) has been visiting us on and off. Mainly to snooze.
 
 These are our other set of sisters (we have 5 in our branch!) and they set something on fire at our house last night!
 
It was EPIC!!
 
I love this. Hobsy must have slept like this for 2 hours.
 
As exciting as that array of Mormons and cats was- guess what?
 
This blog is about to get a lot more exciting, people!  
 
This is what I have planned for the next 7 days...
 
Friday night craft party with Dawn.
 
We are making our decorated straw hat for the company picnic.
 
 It's a competition and we are going to win this thing!
 
Saturday craft and baking party with my new BFF Shauri- she just married one of the guys from my branch.
 
She is hilarious and I've been texting her pictures of Sugar and she hasn't run screaming yet.
 
Swinging by community day in Coopersburg to see the sisters on Saturday afternoon.
 
Church
 (of course)
 
THEN...
 
Monday I am taking the Milford West sisters to the city. They want to see everything.
 
Then work on Tuesday.
 
And Wednesday I am taking the Milford East sisters to the city.
 
 I think they want to see everything too.
 
Then I am going to collapse.
 
It's fall, people. And the mania is kicking in!!
 
Let the crafting parties and city trips begin!!
 
Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Laughed my face off about you interjecting where you can get the best pizza in Quakertown. Where is it??

    ReplyDelete