Tuesday, September 9, 2014

But in the end it's right

Ok- the scrap booking mania has died down a little. 

Because I overdosed and stayed up crazy hours and then today I felt sick to my stomach and left work 2 hours early. 

(which was good because I got SICK when I got home but now feel mostly better)

Apparently scrap booking is a little like meth- you do too much and it messes with you.

Who knew?

But, before I move on to my next obsession- here are a few of my favorites I've found recently.


My high school graduation.

 I love how long my hair is here. 

Not loving how much I weighed and I have no idea where my glasses are but I might grow my hair out again. 


 I don't like myself in this picture but it means a lot to me.

 After the mission, Tyler, Dalley and I went on a road trip from Utah to Los Angeles to see one of our member families.

 Los Nunez.

 My one and only trip to California.

 Hermana Mietzner had actually (due to various issues) been transferred out to LA to finish her mission and we got to see her there and take her and her companion out to lunch

. It was the last time I would see her. 


Me and Amy Nunez about two weeks before the end of my mission.

 I love my hair at this length too. 

Reading my mission journal has been painful but also reminded me how much I loved the people I taught. 

I miss them so much and wish I had tried harder to stay in touch. 


Winsor and I in the MTC at the beginning of the mission. 

(2 days in according to my camera). 

This picture pretty much captures my MTC experience.

 Total exhaustion every day. 

It's been weird but awesome to see so much of my life. 

And, really, it's been inspiring. 

It's made me realize how much I've been through. 

How much I've done.

It makes me want to make the next 34 years as interesting and amazing as have been the last 34. 

Wish me luck.

Lori Ann

1 comment: